COVID-19 & LLW STUDIO
COVID-19 and implications for Live Life Well Studio
We've got you... These are uncertain times but we want to assure everyone that we are doing our very best to stay ahead and on top of all the latest updates. We are implementing changes daily as new information arises and will continue to do so in the future. Our goal and responsibility is to provide you with the safest place to continue to practice that we can.
LLW has decided to remain open until we advised to shut our doors. We know how much our little space means to so many people and we believe that we have a responsibility to our students and our teachers to keep offering connection, community and support in these challenging times.
In order to keep our community safe we have implimented
- Cleaning and disinfecting numerous times a day of all surfaces, props, floors, door handles and equipment.
- Bring your own mat, towel, blanket and props.
- Hand sanitiser has been placed throughout the studio.
- We advise washing your hands before and after class (minimum 20 seconds)
- No hands on adjustments or massages will be given in class
- Sick teachers or students will kindly be asked to not come to the studio
- Anyone who has travelled in the last 14 days is unable to attend the studio
- LOVE without hugs we have a no touching policy for everyone.
- All our classes are MASK FRIENDLY
- We have PURIFY and ONGUARD essential oils diffusing in all rooms and spray the air before each class with Eucalyptus or Tea Tree Spray.
Furthermore, please note that we are also in the process of launching our online , virtual studio platform that will enable all of our members access to live stream classes online wherever, whenever needed. This is to ensure you can still access all your favourite teachers and classes no matter what the circumstances. Details coming soon... KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED
We completely understand these are hard times for all of us. Job insecurity, financial hardship, loved ones getting sick, sitting in the unknown of what is coming next. We want to continue to offer our space and community until advised by the government that is unsafe to do so. We as a small business share the same concerns and are trying our best to secure our future in these dire times. We will continue to change and re-arrange daily.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR MY MEMBERSHIP
- When the government advises that gyms and fitness centres need to close we will offer all our members an online platform to access (details on specifics coming soon) we will also pause your memberships for the recommended government timeframe. )
Until this time occurs we are offering a safe place with the Australian Government and Australian Health Organisations Recommendations.
- All of our memberships have a 2 week hold option which we are happy to start once this has been advised by the government or if you are in self isolation/ guarentine or if you have contracted the COVID-19 virus.
- If you have a 10 class pass we will happily extend your pass for the same time frame the Government advises.
May we be safe and healthy during this uncertain times and the LLW team wishes you all love in the world.
HERE IS ARTICLE ON STAYING SAFE AT THE GYM