How to prepare for my class?
What do I need to bring, what do I wear, what to do beforehand?
• Please bring a towel, yoga mat and water to class.
• Please do not eat for up to 3 hours before your first class and hydrate all day.
• No shoes in the studio please - leave them at the top of the stairs in the shelves provided.
• Please respect other people in the class and avoid talking.
• Wear light, comfortable clothing.
• Please turn mobile phones off or on silent when you enter the studio.
• If you are pregnant & new to yoga, please ask about our prenatal classes and always mention your pregnancy to the teacher. If there are no prenatal classes available, you're welcome to join any beginner class as they move slower and give more instructions & variations. (make sure you're past the first 12weeks and have the 'ok' from your doctor)
• Be sure to inform the teacher before class about any concerns or injuries.
• Try not to leave during class, if you do have to, please try not to disturb the class.
• To avoid being 'locked-out', please arrive on time